Sunday, December 12, 2010

Financial Freedom from Home – How I Generate an Average of $1200 Monthly Doing Very Little Work

It is very possible to attain financial freedom working from home. This works when you have the required skills and the right tools. For me, it works by promoting an MLM product.
First Thing First – You Must Have the Desire for Financial Freedom
For one to attain financial freedom, you must first have the desire. This desire will propel you to start doing something that will put extra money into your pocket. Personally, I was a direct salesman but I was not happy with the condition of my work and the amount of money I was making. I needed to make real money and also have the time to spend the money with my family. Looking at what I was getting from my paid job, I knew that it was not the type of thing I want to be doing. Thus, when the opportunity came for me to quit rat race, I did not waste time. I was promoting an MLM product alongside my primary direct sales job. This I was doing offline and the result was not impressive until something happened which changed my story.
Internet Network Marketing: The Super Sales Model
I came in contact with an internet marketing coach who showed me how to leverage on the internet to market my MLM product. I was taught how to work less and achieve more result using the power of the internet. There are certain skills required to promote an MLM product or service effectively online. These were revealed to me and when I started implementing them, my team increased to one hundred and twenty down lines within the space of three months. M y rank moved from bronze distributor to gold. Also, my MLM monthly earnings tripled my direct sales job income. Hence, I fired my boss.
The Three Key Tools That Produced the Result
i.                     I use article marketing to reach out to so many people. With article, I drive for prospects who after reading my articles, visit my blog to learn more about my product and the MLM Company. The secret of article marketing is that you should be consistent, informative and distribute your articles in at least ten article directories. Your article’s conclusion should be open-ended, i.e. you should use statements that will make your readers to click on your blog link in your signature to learn more. Be sure you have an auto responder squeeze page plug-in in your blog to build list of leads.
ii.                   Forum marketing is another tool that I use very well. I registered with over ten active forums that are specialized in my niche. Always make valuable contributions in the forum. Sometimes, you can be controversial. This is to spur reactions from forum members so as to know those that have interest in what you are doing. Also, do post some parts of your articles in the forum. You should not market your product or service direct in the forum, unless in the forum market place, else you will be tagged a spammer. This may cause you to be banned. You must use signature to drive traffic back to your blog.
iii.                  Email marketing is a powerful tool I use to maintain interactive relationship with my list. With email, I educate my team members. Every single thing that I do that produce result, I put in email and send to my list. This way, I train my downlines who replicate what I do to achieve result. That way, I grow more in ranking. Consistency is not negotiable in email marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment